This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Kurobuta Hyde Park
Originally a pop up, Kurobuta has been such a hit with diners who fell for the unique chilled out ambience and exceptional Asian food, it’s now a permanent fixture in London’s Marble Arch.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
See availability for 1,000 point tables
Sun 12:00PM - 7:00PM
Tue - Thu 12:00PM - 9:00PM
Fri - Sat 12:00PM - 5:00PM
Very good services and they keep offering Eat out to help out scheme in September.
Excellent menu and delicious food. I will definitely be back!
The food & the service was 10/10. Would definitely recommend this Resturant & will eat there again.
Plates arrived in a bad order, fried chicken was pretty alright, the nasu dengaku was too meaty in volume but had a nice sauce. The wasabi sauce with the fries was especially good. Great with the eat out help out discount
Kurobuta Hyde Park offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 7920 6440.
Kurobuta Hyde Park is rated 4.5 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.