Above the restaurant, the extraordinary glass "dome", designed by the famous architect Maurice Gras, bathes the restaurant in light.
Travel within the regions of France with the new menu offered by Chef Christophe Moret. Discover without further delay the lunch menu from 44 euros available from Monday to Sunday.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Awesome food, beautiful restaurant and decor, service is without fault
Visited for my girlfriends 30th birthday.
Food was amazing and the service outstanding. They even provided us with a selection of cakes for her birthday with a candle and birthday message! Would recommend highly to go back
Excellent food and beautiful place! Only thing is that we had to ask the waiter a few times to get wine and water refills.
The food was not up to par for this caliber restaurant. Very disappointed!
La Bauhinia is rated 4.3 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.