a family-run Italian restaurant and delicatessen. We serve high quality, fresh, and homemade Italian food prepared with love and care by our Chef Paolo, who has over 35 years of worldwide high standard experience in culinary goodness. We are proud of taking extra care of our guests in a friendly and elegant environment and are looking forward to welcoming you to our restaurant. Italian food at its finest.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Lovely meal - great staff, too. Leave room for dessert....
I had a lovely meal at La Bontà the food was fresh and yummy , the staff where attentive and friendly. Will definitely be returning!
Absolutely amazing food. Very friendly service. A really lovely evening. Will be back again very soon.
This was one of the finest Italian meals I’ve had in years. Food simply amazing. Pasta to die for. Pizza special. Tiramisu delicious.
Delicious freshly cooked pizza with good quality ingredients. The staff were friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back soon.
La Bontà offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01279 871989.
La Bontà is rated 4.7 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.