This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Laboratorio Pizza - Fitzrovia
For more than 20 years, head chef and owner Ivan Simeoli has drawn upon Mediterranean traditions and worked with authentic local ingredients to create mouth-watering dishes that truly evoke the Neapolitan way of life.
Ivan has created a menu that focuses on artisan bread-making, part of the cultural tradition of his homeland. As such, all dishes at Laboratorio Pizza in Fitzrovia will have a bread or dough element – and all prepared on site from scratch.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Clean menu provided to every guest
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Great meal, good service. Good pizza and a nice atmosphere
Excellent pizza - dough was perfectly done; sauce is great. Really really good tiramisu - so save space! Menu had lots of great choices but not so long that you can’t make a decision. Great value for money. Staff are very kind.
Laboratorio Pizza - Fitzrovia does offer delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. Laboratorio Pizza - Fitzrovia also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 7637 0100.
Laboratorio Pizza - Fitzrovia is rated 4.3 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.