L’Amùri Sicilian Restaurant
€31 to €50
Tutta la passione e l’amore della Sicilia. The name derives from a word in sicilian dialect which means "love". "Love you", therefore, both for our Sicilian origins and for the world of catering, a job that we have been doing with passion for four generations now. Love and passion, this is the combination that guides us and pushes us to take care of every little detail, especially our dishes, the result of a search for excellent quality raw materials, mainly based on fish.
Cleaning & Sanitising
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Be the First to Review This Restaurant
At present, L’Amùri Sicilian Restaurant has no reviews. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.