At Muni, we strive to redefine the meaning of gourmet Japanese cuisine with the cooking methods of the Robata, a traditional Japanese open flame grill the innovative cooking style of Executive Chef Jun, and sharing our culture and heritage through food. It is our mission to provide an unforgettable dining experience for our guests, with outstanding personalized service distinct flavours, and a unique take on classic Japanese meals. Chef Jun and the team at Muni invite you to experience the regional character of Japan at Muni today.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
#Excellent #food, #service and #ambience!
Amazing experience! Food was great and service was also top notch. I really enjoyed myself here.
I have been to Japan and eaten varied Japanese food. There are unique offerings here. The crab rice is outstanding. The ribeye is close to top steaks in Tokyo. Will go back and try the black cod.
Amazing robata! Came back twice in one week. Scallops, lamb, ribs, black cod all 10/10
Went for a date it was so lovely inside, Francesco was excellent and the food was amazing.
Muni Robata offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (416) 340-0472.
Muni Robata is rated 4.4 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.