£25 and under
The people of Glasgow are mad about curry – it is the birthplace of tikka masala afterall, and as you can imagine, the city is filled with top-notch Indian restaurants. Raising the bar for Indian cuisine over in the Pollokshields area is New Anand, a curry house on Nithsdale Road, popular for their fantastic-value buffet options. The menu features everything from masaledar to bhoona and korma dishes, so no matter what your prefered level of spice is, you’re sure to find the perfect choice on the menu. Some of our favourite dishes include the butter chicken masala, the Goan fish curry, the lamb achari, and with a selection of European dishes too, it is the perfect place for a group meal, with options to suit everyone. Book a table and head on over!
Cleaning & Sanitising
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Be the First to Review This RestaurantWrite a review
Overall ratings and reviews
4.0based on all time ratings
Noise · Moderate
At present, New Anand has no reviews. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat.
New Anand does offer delivery in partnership with Deliveroo and Just Eat. New Anand also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 0141 422 1115.