Olde Queens Head
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Really good Sunday lunch.
Food was fantastic, paid a lot more in other restaurants and not received the same quality. Service was amazing, lady who served us was so friendly and nothing was too much for her. Lovely to hear her singing.
Nice traditional country pub with plenty of parking. We booked a dinner for Sunday night, and we were the only diners although the pub area appeared very lively. The dining area was totally separate from the pub/bar area, all social distancing requirements observed, nice and clean, very fast and responsive service. The fish and chips we ordered was really nice. The selection of fruit juices was limited, but the owners did their best to accommodate us. Music was nice, if a bit loud, but it did not bother us. Overall, nice dining experience in those difficult times where not many good places can stay open.
We have been twice now and both times the food and service has been excellent
Great pub, great food, great value!! Definitely going back 🙂
Refurbished nicely, clean and tidy. Welcoming staff.
Fantastic food, Great atmosphere, the staff were brilliant and I would definitely recommend coming to the Olde Queens Head.
Welcome back to Halesowen the Olde Queens Head, just what was needed, a nice quiet pub with nice friendly staff
Olde Queens Head offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 0121 530 0987.
Olde Queens Head is rated 4.9 stars by 9 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.