Restaurants you may also like
At Opera, we only use local coffee roasters, the best ingredients and everything is prepared freshly for you. In addition to our classic red lentil soup, exceptionally delicious Baklava, and heartwarming mint tea, we keep surprising our guests with new cakes and vegan wrap creations.
Opera wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for the people who come to Opera to discuss quantum physics over Egyptian Koshari (we are still in awe, to share the latest gossip over an Indian Masala latte (oh no he didn't..), or simply to read the latest Malcolm Gladwell book (we are huge fans!).
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Excellent overall, would strongly recommend.
It is the best cafe, my favourite, the staff are very nice and attentive
You can order delivery directly from Opera Cafe using the Order Online button. Opera Cafe also offers delivery in partnership with Deliveroo and Uber Eats. Opera Cafe also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01865 236140.
Opera Cafe is rated 5 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.