10 Course Opheem Seasonal Tasting Menu
Multiple dates availableOur seasonal 10 Course Tasting Menu takes you on the full experience with us at Opheem. The menu is designed to take you on a journey through the regional Indian & International influences we utilise to create such a unique style of cooking at Opheem. This is the complete experience and what we our proudest of at Opheem. Our current menu is displayed on our website but is also liable for change as new dishes are developed.
5 Course Opheem Seasonal Tasting Menu
Multiple dates availableOur seasonal 5 Course Tasting Menu is a shorter glimpse into everything we offer here at Opheem. Curated from our full tasting menu, this offers you the same depth of flavours in a more compressed fashion. Please add dietary requirements at the point of booking.
Lunch A La Carte
Multiple dates availableOur Lunch A La Carte is perfect for those after a Michelin Star quality meal without the commitment to a full tasting experience. Curated using different courses from our tasting menus and Opheem favourites, our lunch includes a half bottle of wine or a non-alcoholic drinks pairing for each course. This menu changes frequently but a sample can be found online.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
You can order delivery directly from Opheem using the Order Online button.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.