$30 and under
The elegant balance we value in wine, the quality of celebration inherent in its welcome, inspire palate harmonies that are Virginian in resources and Northern Italian in perspective, in country dining of vivacity and refinement. Here the estate of wine is inhabited at its most seamless and complete, sustained behind the scenes by the rarest collaboration of colleagues gifted in cuisine, viticulture, horticulture and service.
Cleaning & Sanitising
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
Be the First to Review This Restaurant
At present, Palladio has no reviews. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.