This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Pasta Eater is owned and headed by Chef Giusto Priola. Giusto started his career as a restaurateur with the opening of the wildly successful “Cacio e Pepe”, he was the first to bring the renowned Cacio e Pepe pasta to the NYC tables. The restaurant is located in the heart of Union Square and its secret weapon is its all-freshly-made pasta menu: a pasta maker will be continuously rolling their pin throughout the day in front of the restaurant’s guests.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waiting staff wear masks
PASTA EATER offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (212) 627-5910.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.