Piazza Taormina Bistro
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
The food is innovative and delicious. Staff helpful. Nice place, a cut above local bistro.
Had my fantastic Birthday lunch at the restaurant. Presentation and food of highest quality. Staff very friendly and excellent service. Highly reccomend.
Great place, excellent dinning experience. The food was amazing, the personnel very friendly. Will definitely visit again!
Service wasn’t great. The staff spilt the drink all over my leg and shoe.
Asked what the soup of the day was and was told to ask another waiter, the other waiter was busy folding napkins.
Food was average. Ingredients not particularly high quality the tomatos and burratta were rather tasteless
The staffs was amazing, thank you and stay safe. See you soon!
Lovely new local restaurant. The chef is upstanding. Friendly service and very good value for the great food they serve. Would recommend
Piazza Taormina Bistro offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 8994 9777.
Piazza Taormina Bistro is rated 4.5 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.