Pizzeria Portofino - Richmond, UK
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
I had a lovely Pizza and some great red wine with a friend at Pizzaria Portofino. The Pizza was very crisp and with some lovely toppings and the wine was very good value for money. The staff was extremely friendly and the service was great. Pleased to see them re-open and will definitely be back.
Had a wonderful dinner at Pizzeria Portofino. The food was excellent and our waiter was very helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend, so nice to find an authentic restaurant in London.
Waitress did not know anything about wines. Pizzas and parmigiana excellent. Lemon cake very average. Good experience. Not fancy, looks typically Italian.
Pizzeria Portofino - Richmond, UK offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 8940 0875.
Pizzeria Portofino - Richmond, UK is rated 4.7 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.