- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Nice setting; food was very nice. I got the Breakfast Broiche and my partner got the Protein Pancakes. Service was lovely and price was moderate.
It was amazing. The waitress was so helpful and she made sure everything was perfect
Great food, great service, great location, definitely will be back.
Really nice food and staff. Toilets could do with a clean however
As always, great food, nice atmosphere and good coffee!
Pog Howth offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (01) 832 5847.
Pog Howth is rated 4.5 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.