- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Mushy Peas / Garden Peas
Fish Cake and Chips
Roll and Butter
Excellent fish and chips, mushy peas and bread & butter, washed down with the house white wine. Perfect! Will definately go back again.
The haddock was so oily and the taste of the frying oil was overwhelming. Not good
Always our go to for fish and chips. Usually get take away but tried dining in. We arrived to a friendly welcome. We knew what we wanted to order and staff jumped to it! We love the fish here and it’s a treat for us, but with the current deal it was worth dining in! Soner, our waiter, was engaging and fun but also knew when to leave us to our meal, so perfectly balanced service! We will always recommend, and now after dining in we can say it’s all really great. It was a little bright lighting wise and tables a little stark, but with this warm service and our favourite fish and chips I don’t see any reason to complain! Keep it up!
Poppies Soho is rated 4.5 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.