Dinner is on the Terrace 5.30pm – 9.00pm, with currant legislation and distancing rules still in place.
Our Garden Room Restaurant opened in November 2018, with beautiful views overlooking the gardens. We take pride in our good food and drink. Our Afternoon Tea and Dinner menus are created using a variety of good local suppliers of quality produce. Just five minutes from the centre of Bury St Edmunds and without the stress and expense of parking in the town.
Open to Non Residential guests
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Very enjoyable evening. Good food and very good service by the staff
It seemed that there were not enough staff working which led to slow service and mistakes being made (Pepper corn sauce ordered for one but came with two dinners. No ice in drink when asked for some. Receipt came to the table before we had our desert). We would return but more staff required to cope with busy periods. Long wait to order food and for food to arrive.
Had it not been the £10 government aid....It was expensive and vegantarian menu was poor.
Only one to choose from.
Priory Hotel is rated 4.4 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.