Queens of Mayfair
In the evenings we serve light bites and English tapas such as Cheese toasties with Truffles, cheese boards and charcuterie. We welcome guests from 7am to enjoy juices, homemade cakes, artisan pastries and hot drinks.
Queens of Mayfair is also available for private hire.
Food available to eat in and takeaway.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Great little brunch spot.
Super helpful staff.
Good coffee and well made brunch cocktails.
Music was a little loud but waitress and foh staff were very nice and caring, food was good too!
Very good service and food
Queens of Mayfair offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 7459 4617.
Queens of Mayfair is rated 4.7 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Queens of Mayfair does offer gift cards which you can purchase here https://www.queensofmayfair.com/shop.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.