This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Ri Ra Irish Pub - Burlington
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Nothing special about the food or visit. Limited options and high prices for what you got. Wouldn’t eat here again with the other choices in the area.
Got the mac and cheese and it was excellent! Poutine ap was great too. Will definitely go back!
Molly was very Nice and excellent doing her job . Good was excellent . We had the fish and chip ..
Ambiance was Great . We were impress by the great energy at the bar section .
Will visit again on our next trip
Restaurant did not honor open table reservation and We were refused seating.
Ri Ra Irish Pub - Burlington offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (802) 860-9401.
Ri Ra Irish Pub - Burlington is rated 4 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.