€30 and under
Restaurant with Eritrea and Ethiopian cuisine a stone's throw from the Central Station and the subway. Among our specialties are vegetarian dishes (zighinì) and meat (zighinì, kifto, gored, spriss). Cozy place, ideal for business lunches and dinners with friends.
Cleaning & Sanitising
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Be the First to Review This Restaurant
At present, Ristorante Injera has no reviews. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.