Roma Mediterranean Restaurant
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
The restaurant it’s self is very dull and boring had better atmosphere in the freezer isle in Tesco! The dinner must have been made the day before and kept outside all night as it was freezing also they must have a broken boiler or no money in the gas meter as the restaurant was freezing (lucky we had hats and scarfs) you’d think you was sitting next to a wind tunnel if seated at the door!!! Fan on the roof sounded like a tractor, Staff must have ears painted on so need to repeat your self a good few times just to get a drink to the table! Overall rating is garbage. WONT BE BACK! thanks. Ps pepper corn sos was good.
Roma Mediterranean Restaurant offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 0141 332 9641.
Roma Mediterranean Restaurant is rated 2 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.