The name Saleem Bagh was derived from the famous ornithologist Salim Ali and his outstanding contribution to the study of birds who was also referred to as the "Birdman of India" and Baghan shortened to Bagh (Garden).
Saleem Bagh is the top Indian restaurants recognised all over Staffordshire offering a mix of sumptuous modern fusion dishes in addition to popular authentic traditional meals. Offering a relaxed atmosphere, mouth watering food and fantastic customer service. We have a 5 star hygiene rating and offer a licensed bar or you can bring your own drinks. Recently refurbished and a new appearance so please come and see us and taste our cuisine.
Dine-in luxury in our spacious, air-conditioned and comfortable restaurant, where our friendly staff will ensure you enjoy a meal to delight. Free wifi available
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Saleem Bagh does offer delivery in partnership with Deliveroo and Just Eat. Saleem Bagh also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01543 505089.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.