This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
This restaurant is not open yet. Luckily we were able to find alternative at short notice. Needs to be taken offline until they are actually trading...!
Turned up ready for our booking only to find the place completely closed up and not a person in sight. Not one call or any corespondents to say they would be closed. I have an email with booking confirmation on too.
Booking was made and confirmed,Upon reaching the restaurant by taxi the restaurant was closed up,empty except for Empty cardboard boxes and tables and chairs.So a total wasted taxi fare and time.We then had to try to phone around and book another restaurant that was OPEN.The reviews were very good so my wife was extremely pleased to be going there to eat until we arrived!!!
SIX Theatres offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01273 725495.
SIX Theatres is rated 1 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.