Socialite Restaurant and Bar
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
My new favourite restaurant in Brighton. Opened just a couple of weeks ago and the food is just absolutely superb. The interior decor is fantastically balanced and comfortable. To me, it feels like the Staff go beyond the call of duty. So much care and passion for the restaurant and their customers. In fact I think I met nearly every waiter, waitress and barmen that were on service that night. Can’t wait to return.
P.S. 300g Sirloin steak is the winner.
Faultless, world class service. Wait Staff were friendly, inviting and attentive. Even made allowances for our service dog, who they made feel at home!
Food was amazing along with the cocktails which were outstanding!
Couldn't recommend this place enough!
I booked here for lunch with friends before seeing a show - however when we turned up for our booking at 3pm, we were told that the kitchen wasn’t doing food until 6pm! Had to try and find somewhere else in the end!
Fantastic service and amazing quality food. Even the DJ was so good we’re going to book for my wife’s 50th!
Socialite Restaurant and Bar is rated 4.4 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.