This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Sora Lella Vegan Roman Restaurant
* We have reduced the number of tables in our restaurant to just 4 and now have a capacity of 10 people. If this leaves you unable to sit in, please consider pre-ordering a takeaway or getting delivery through Deliveroo or JustEat!
* We have a strict no mask, no entry policy. Please wear your mask until seated, when visiting the bathroom and while leaving, but of course this can be removed while seated.
* All tables have been measured for distance and we have placed lines on the floor to mark the safe areas for all members of your table to be seated, so please remain within these lines.
* Reservations are given in time slots to allow proper sanitisation between bookings and to avoid overcrowding. We ask customers to abide by this time slot.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Clean menu provided to every guest
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Probably the best vegan restaurant I've ever eaten at. Prices are quite high but you expect that for the quality of the food.
As always, Sora Lella kept us all happy with the most delicious food and wine (especially the outstanding tiramisu - my favourite!), generous portions and friendly, efficent service. Beautiful, cosy little restaurant to sit in too.
Amazing food, wish I lived closer. So great having a full menu of Italian food that I can pick anything from as a vegan!
Food choices were really good. Just enough to choose from. Courses didnt take much time between each other.
This is a lovely small restaurant with friendly staff. It was busy whilst we were there and all tables were booked, but staff remained calm. The food was amazing and I ate the best pizza I have ever tasted.
I would highly recommend this restaurant!
Went here on a date and had a three-course meal. Food was great, though slightly let down by the tiramisù and the vegan mozzarella on the pizza (the rest was sublime - between the two of us we had garlic focaccia, roasted artichoke, quattro stagioni pizza, carbonara, spicy deep-fried rice balls, and tiramisù). The wines were also very nice. Ambience was good considering this is in the middle of COVID-19 so measures had to be taken. Not the cheapest place around but definitely worth the money. In particular I thought the carbonara was amazing, and very similar to the 'real' thing.
Starter was absolutely beautiful, (ve) mozzarella with chilli and rice then deep-fried. Although very small portion (2pc) for price. Quite sad I didn't enjoy my main, obviously ordered the wrong thing - Had seitan with a creamy sauce on a bed of rocket and a side of potatoes. I think this would have been much better as just a starter, a large dish that was very samey or smaller with more potatoes as do much seitan is a bit sickly. My other half had a seitan 12" pizza which was good. Heard very good things about the pasta and pizzas though so would love to go back again to try! Very well organised and food came out in a nice amount of time, house red was gorgeous. Very clean also!
Sora Lella is a great place to have some very tasty Vegan Italian food.
The food was all delicious (we had two pasta dishes and one pizza) and the service was really friendly and efficient. Only a few tables being used at the moment, due to physical distancing guidelines, and you need to wear a face mask to go to your table / use the toilet - but otherwise no need (obviously, you've got to eat!). So nice to be back at Sora Lella - the food tastes better than ever! Every mouthful was worth savouring.
Really lovely food a wine. Good service and doing really well considering the Covid restrictions. Highly recommend going and supporting this great local restaurant whether you are vegan or not it is wonderful.
Sora Lella Vegan Roman Restaurant does offer delivery in partnership with Deliveroo. Sora Lella Vegan Roman Restaurant also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 0131 478 2856.
Sora Lella Vegan Roman Restaurant is rated 4.8 stars by 10 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.