Springs Terrace at the Crowne Plaza Harrogate
Springs gives you the choice and flexibility of where to eat, whether this be in our 1st floor restaurant, or the ground floor bar with adjoining extensive outside terrace and dining experience.
Wherever you choose to eat you will enjoy extensive and delicious menus and great customer service .
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Great place to sit and eat out; blankets were given and the staff were really friendly. Food was ok, nothing too exciting on the menu-we had pizza and fish finger butty( which was what we needed on the day). Would definitely go back- once lockdown is fully over -and hopefully the menu will be more exciting.
Very good food, but slow service
Best fish finger sarmie I've EVER had! Pity that the booking didn't mention that the terrace was being renovated, luckily the food and the company made up for the lack of ambience!
Springs Terrace at the Crowne Plaza Harrogate is rated 4 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.