Open Monday - Saturday from 4pm – 10pm and Sunday 4pm - 9pm.
NB - Please Note: Tables of 5 or more will be required to order Sharing Platters at Sugarcane London. This ensures the speed and quality of your meal. For dietary requirements or special adjustments please contact us no later than 24 hours before your booking, to cater for your menu changes.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Really tasty food. It was cold outside but the food allowed us to forget the glacial conditions. Will be back again
Delicious food and friendly service. Great value as well.
10/10 Amazing food and super friendly staff with great atmosphere! Will definitely be returning.
4 stars in terms of space. The chairs were too hard for my bottom lol.
The service was great *for a Caribbean restaurant*
The food: jerk chicken was super.
It's veggie-friendly and the cake 😍😍 10 over 10
Had such a delicious food will be back again for sure in December!
Sugarcane London does offer delivery in partnership with Just Eat. Sugarcane London also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 07511 545105.
Sugarcane London is rated 5 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.