Sweet Cheeks Q
Chef Tiffani Faison and Chef de Cuisine Daniel Raia have teamed up to bring Sweet Cheeks Q to life. Using local meats and produce whenever possible, it uses premium Black Angus beef, Berkshire pork and all-natural chicken and turkey in the dishes. Sweet Cheeks offers all-natural pork belly, St. Louis pork ribs, natural half chicken, prime beef brisket, buttermilk fried chicken and smoked monster wings to name just a few of the menu items. Sides include Cita's broccoli cheese casserole, black eyed peas, heirloom barbeque beans, carrot raisin salad, watermelon salad and coleslaw. Top off your meal with a butterscotch pudding, a giant nutter butter or some strawberry shortcake.
Sweet Cheeks offers a wide range of drink options that will complement the meal, including draft beers, cans and bottled ales and beers, wines, cocktails, as well as several soft drinks and tea options.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Sweet Cheeks Q offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (617) 266-1300.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.