Taj Club House
Handpicked spices by our Executive Chef, blended with free range locally sourced meat & poultry, combined with seasonal vegetables, will give you the ultimate gastronomic experience.
Our bar offers an array of alcoholic & non- alcoholic drinks, ranging from Pale ales, handcrafted beers, handpicked Gins & wines and so on.
We look forward to welcoming you at our establishment.
2 course meal & a glass of prosecco, wine or beer£16.95 per person
Multiple dates available2 course meal includes a starter, a main served with a pulao rice or a plain naan and a glass of presecco or a glass of 175ml of house wine or a 330ml draught lager/beer. Starters include:- Kachori Chaat, Lamb/Veg Samosa, Onion Bhaji, Green Chicken Tikka, Malai Chicken Tikka & Gosht Seekh Kebab. Mains include:- Any British Classics, any Kadhai & any Biryani in Veg, Chicken & Lamb. If there's anything extra you want to order or make changes to your existing experience, please do not hesitate to speak to a member of staff and we will be more than happy to advise.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Taj Club House offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01491 613777.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.