Amelia, situated in the birth place of Alan Turing (who’s picture is on the £50 this year) is a concept that combines modern Mediterranean cuisine, high end patisseries and bakery goods hand crafted by our pastry chef who was trained by Laduree in Paris in our specialist pastry lab. We have a great selection of new innovative cocktails and a wonderful afternoon tea all set in a very trendy elegant decor. We pride ourselves in our excellent wine list and from our most expensive drink to house wine we have chosen each and every bottle with great care. Our large beautiful terrace is the perfect weekend spot to enjoy brunch, lunch, dinner or drinks with family and friends. We also offer private hire for our large indoor and outdoor dining areas as well as our private room.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Amelia offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 07747 623763.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.