This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
The Admiral St David
The finest seasonal Welsh produce goes into creating the Australasian and Asia Pacific dishes on The Admiral menu. A great selection of fresh seafood is a nod to the restaurant's bayside setting, with treats like Welsh mussels with salted black beans, chilli and grilled lime, while the signature grill selection features grain-fed Celtic Pride sirloin steak with loa tomato salsa and shimeji mushrooms. There are also gourmet salads, and aromatic vegetarian Thai sweet potato curry.
Serving an exotic selection of gourmet treats in a chic waterside setting, The Admiral is right beside Cardiff Bay Wetlands Reserve, and an 11-minute walk from Cardiff Bay R
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
The Admiral St David is rated 4.1 stars by 94 OpenTable diners.
The Admiral St David does offer gift cards which you can purchase here https://stdavidshotel.skchase.com/vouchers.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.