Situated on the corner of New Road, the Birdcage is opposite Brixham Theatre and sits right at the heart of the local community.
Formerly known as the Bolton Hotel, the pub occupies a Grade II listed building and has been on the site since the 19th Century
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Wonderful staff, so friendly and accommodating. The food all be it a small menu (for Covid reasons) was wonderful and the home made chips are unbelievable.
Fantastic service, delicious food! We were very impressed.
Excellent food and service. Good choice of meals and staff really friendly. Highly recommended.
The Birdcage is rated 5 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.