The Crafty Fox
You will find us tucked away behind the hustle and bustle of Wexford Street on 37-38 Camden Row, Dublin 8. Meander your way to our back to basics bar and enjoy something not so basic from our carefully created menu. You’ll find cool, creamy pints to natter over in one of our comfortable open snugs. A menu of curious cocktails with a nod to the flavours of Ireland, which are also perfectly balanced and we also have a selection of crafty beers and ciders to whet the palate while you wind down after a long day.
If it’s a bite to eat you’re after we have a small selection of noodle boxes available courtesy of our friends next door in Opium. Enjoy tasty Thai and Vietnamese cuisine while watching a bit of sport on the TV or catching up with your pals.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Really comfortable and relaxing place. Felt really safe re table spacing and precautions taken. Great value for food. Excellent service and a lovely pint! I’ll be making this my local from now on!
The Crafty Fox is rated 4.5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.