The Curry Leaf
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Wonderful restaurant interior and the food was the nicest Indian food I’ve had in Ireland! Our waiter was also a gentleman :) will be back again and again
First time in The Curry Leaf and it was a very busy place with a great atmosphere. Food was excellent and service was very good. Will definitely go back...
The Curry Leaf does offer delivery in partnership with Just Eat. The Curry Leaf also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (01) 555 8115.
The Curry Leaf is rated 4.3 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.