The Duke of Cleveland
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Great food with great service definitely be returning.
The food is excellent . Delicious and well presented . The staff are friendly and helpful and professional . Cannot wait to go back !
This was a 17.30 booking, we ordered from the standard menu, 2 steak pies etc , waiter came back to say sorry, no pies left. We ordered fish and chips, the waiter returned sorry no fish. So 2 different items ordered not available. We tried again the third time, burgers. Excellent they had burgers. If there were only burgers available why didn't they say that at 17.40. It took until 18.45 to get served. Won't be going again.
Everyone was awesome (I'm sorry for ruining a wine cooler).
First time at Duke of Cleveland and was pleasantly surprised. Very well set up for outside dining due to the COVID situation, however only2 patio heaters available and both were being used on one table so got a bit chilly during the evening. However service excellent and will be going back. Food lovely and good portion size as well. Would recommend this place for the service, food and location.
food was good and our waitress was very nice think she was called Steph
The Duke of Cleveland offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01429 280021.
The Duke of Cleveland is rated 4.6 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.