The Greatest Bar
Our Chicken Tenders are legendary, our Steak Tips are hands down the best in town, our Burgers have a reputation for requiring a lot of napkins and our Seasonal Signature Cocktails are uniquely delicious! So, whether you're looking for the perfect place to eat and drink before and after TD Garden events, to celebrate a special event, corporate function, birthday bash or holiday party or taking in your favorite sports teams on the largest high-def TV in the City … The Greatest Bar is the venue for you!
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Provided we were to pre-game for the Bruins playoff game, it was way too busy, it took way too long to even have somebody take our order and to top it off , I got pizza with 1 less slice . When I complained, the guy just said “oh I am sorry I don’t know how this happened “ and moved on with his life .
Crosby is a great bartender there, very attentive and makes a great drink. The beer on tap was good and the food was good as well. Chicken tenders aren’t like your typical chicken tenders but the pretzel sticks are a must try!
We made a reservation and they wouldn’t let us in.
The Greatest Bar offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (617) 367-0544.
The Greatest Bar is rated 4.6 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.