The Hardiman - Oyster Bar
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
- Proof of vaccination required to dine indoors
The food was great. BUT...Oyster Bar is only the name of the restaurant...you can't get oysters there.
We went here for an anniversary dinner and we were so thrilled with the experience. Food was really superb and our server Jessica was so good at her job. We will be going again.
The food was excellent, but it is the staff that make the experience
How in the world an oyster bar has no oyster. Change the freaking name then.
Great food in the lovely oyster bar.
Fantastic team very lovely friendly service. The dinning area in the oyster bar wasn't warm didn't have that friendly atmosphere that you get here in Ireland. We stay in gallway with ate out for 5 days .Booking was pretty easy. Wasnt sure if it was family freindly.Thanks
The Hardiman - Oyster Bar is rated 4 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.