The Kilcot Inn
Recently, the Inn had fallen into disrepair and had become derelict. It was bought by a local businesswoman, Mrs. Thomas.
It was slowly refurbished to an excellent standard by the whole Thomas family, including Mr. Thomas, a builder, and her son, who worked on the site for the whole project.
The Kilcot Inn is now proud to offer award winning food and 4* Gold rated rooms- and are thrilled to be the next chapter in the history of The Kilcot Inn.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Great food and relaxed atmosphere which is lovely in these challenging times!
Thankyou for this great review Lydia, we look forward to seeing you here at the Kilcot Inn again in the future. The Team at the Kilcot Inn.
Really good food, excellent service, would definitely recommend!
Thankyou for this 5 star review Jodie, we look forward to seeing you here at the Kilcot Inn again in the future. The Team at the Kilcot Inn.
Very lovely meal.. Great atmosphere.. Staff very friendly.. And they loved my dogs lol
Thankyou for this great 5 star review Fiona, we look forward to seeing you and your dogs here at the Kilcot Inn again in the future. The Team at the Kilcot Inn.
The Kilcot Inn offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01989 720707.
The Kilcot Inn is rated 4.8 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.