The Last Wine Bar & Restaurant
The food is modern, honest and largely locally-sourced with the a la carte menu changing frequently with the seasons.
As well as the food and wine, the longevity of the Last is down to its unrivalled, friendly, welcoming atmosphere. The relaxed ambience has inspired a loyal following across nearly three decades; Norwich without The Last is unthinkable.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
blue cheese, harissa mayo, potato bread bun, chips
Chargrilled Ribeye Steak
dressed leaves, thrice chips, wild garlic butter
Kentucky Fries Octopus
charcoal mayo, charred asparagus, smoked potato tartare, coriander
The Last Wine Bar & Restaurant is rated 4.6 stars by 252 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.