The Leaf and Cane Bar
£25 and under
Be transported to subtropical Latin America set in the 1920s as you discover the larger-than-life era that gave us fine cigars, rums and good vibrations! Located in the heart of the Blackfriars, this Havana inspired gem delights all who venture into it with beautiful subterranean terrace and cellars, expertly crafted cocktails and authentic Latin Live Bands playing to the tunes of London.
Cleaning & Sanitising
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Be the First to Review This Restaurant
At present, The Leaf and Cane Bar has no reviews. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.