This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
The Piper's Rest
Serving up good quality food sourced from local ingredients, a wide range of drinks and good old fashioned Scottish hosptiality.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Clean menu provided to every guest
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waiting staff wear masks
Great experience and great food. Almost never accepted our cash. This was the only place that gave us this problem. We would definitely return.
Best burger I’ve had. Topped with cheese ,haggis & onion rings. The staff were great, it was a good choice for our first night in Edinburgh. Would definitely recommend.
Dejan was the perfect host. Very personable and efficient.
The food was delicious not as big portions as expected but SO good we had mussels and declaration chicken and the eton mess and it was so good 👌👍👍
The Piper's Rest does offer delivery in partnership with Deliveroo.
The Piper's Rest is rated 4.7 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.