The Public Bar at Refuge
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
The service was poor... We were forgotten about for menus, drinks and then for our food too... Just felt like we were an inconvenience because we weren't in the main restaurant... Shame really because when we came on the Monday the week before we had great service.
Amazing customer service food wow! Lovely atmosphere. A little expensive but well worth it.
The Public Bar at Refuge is rated 3.5 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.