The Red Lion
Restaurants you may also like
We serve a vast array of beers, wines and spirits as well as freshly, made pizzas. We are now introducing a traditional pub menu with a selection of mains and desserts.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
We had the pie and a pint meal.
Great food and the landlord was fantastic.
Will be returning soon
The menu is great, a good variety and everything we ate was so fresh and delicious! Would definitely recommend this place. The staff are friendly and attentive, we couldn’t have asked for more. Will be returning to try the Sunday Lunch next as we overheard a couple saying how amazing it was.
This was our first visit to The Red Lion for Sunday lunch.
The service was great, all the staff were friendly and the safety measures in place were spot on. They didn't stop the atmosphere from being welcoming and relaxing.
The food was delicious. We both had the tiger prawn cocktail to start, then I had the roast chicken and hubby had the roast pheasant special. Everything was cooked to perfection. The roast potatoes deserve a mention, they were crispy on the outside, fluffy inside and tasted so good with rosemary and garlic.
We will be returning to try more of the menu on offer.
Very good value, high quality food and good beer.
The Red Lion offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01455 324618.
The Red Lion is rated 5 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.