The Rum Kitchen - Brighton
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Good quality food. Tasted very authentic and was of a very good standard. Would go again
Great food, great cocktails, great service.
Great food, friendly staff, amazing cocktails. Can’t wait to come back
Warm welcome at the door (great) and upon entering, we quickly realised this place is for people of a certain (not middle!) age. Volume of music quite off-putting and had to near shout to be heard across the gable. Food tasty. Staff pleasant and service good although at speed. It felt like you were being rushed to order, eat, pay and go so the table could be turned around again. The adherence to mask wearing and social distancing by staff was patchy / non-existent for at least 3 staff members in the one hour we were there. All in all, our high expectations based on reviews of RK’s London locations were sadly not met in Brighton.
I had a great late lunch here! The staff were incredibly attentive and super friendly too. The food was delicious and I will definitely be returning!
The Rum Kitchen - Brighton is rated 4.5 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.