The Rustic Social House
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Place really struggling. Nobody knew how to turn on heat on a cold Sunday. 30mins after ordering told ‘printer wasn’t working’ and kitchen didn’t get order’ kitchen 2’ from printer station. Coffee cold. Server didn’t know how to heat milk. Lots of problems.
This was some of the worst food I've EVER had. The brisket is also not real brisket - it's basically deli meat
Love everything about Rustic - food,drinks, people, music. This spot is becoming my weekly go-to. Great neighbourhood feel. Always have a great meal and anyone I bring loves it.
Unfortunately when we arrived the restaurant was closed.
The food was really good, however, half our table received their meals and the other half did not receive their meals until half hour later.
The brunch menu is significantly pared down vs. shown online
The Rustic Social House offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (416) 251-5100.
The Rustic Social House is rated 3.1 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.