The Stand Branford
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Went for date night Saturday. James our waiter/bartender was awesome! The atmosphere inside and out was great. They are doing an excellent job in this tough Covid time. Food was delicious! Can't wait to go back.
Excellent atmosphere. Nice music and cool vibe. Our meals were all excellent
Excellent kitchen. Salmon outstanding. Sit away from the band—very loud singer makes conversation difficult.
We ate outdoors and the setting was safe and lovely. Yes, they have heaters. The food was terrific, as well the wine. Severs were friendly and efficient. Just an overall good experience. The jerk wings, excellent and the shrimp and grits fantastic.
Great good, great service, great atmosphere! Will definitely be back.
Excellent Sunday Brunch, great shrimp and grits
Great atmosphere, good food, live music! I would have liked the choice of BBQ on a Friday night, but they don’t always offer it! Beautiful place, love it!
The Stand Branford offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (203) 433-4728.
The Stand Branford is rated 4.9 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.