This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
The Station Hotel - Brasserie
We serve lunch and afternoon tea between 12 pm - 2 pm*
High Tea between 2 pm - 6 pm
Dinner between 6:30 pm - 9:45 pm
*Please let us know if you are booking for afternoon tea.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Clean menu provided to every guest
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waiting staff wear masks
When we came in we were asked to take a seat at on of the open plan tables just until they sorted the booth for us, then once they set the table they gave it away to another couple that came in about 20min later which was quite disappointing if I’m honest. The chicken I had in my Cesar salad was very dry unfortunately too. In contrast to this the waitresses were very polite.
The Station Hotel - Brasserie is rated 3 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.