Indian cuisine reflects a 5,000-year history of various cultures interacting with the Subcontinent, leading to its diversity of flavours and regional cuisines.
The team of “The Subcontinent” reinterprets regional Indian dishes with an openness towards global techniques and fusion with modern British ingredients which influences and highlights distinctly regional Indian flavours. This is a place where regular Indian curries like korma, butter/tikka masala, Balti or jalfrezi are on offer side by side some regional delicacies from different part of Indian Subcontinent. We have created the menu with regional dishes and curries from different regions of Indian subcontinent which Britain has not tasted yet…..so come and explore the distinctive regional cooking with a twist and versatile subcontinental flavours.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Absolutely perfect! I love coming here. The food was so nice! My favourite Indian place
Loved going here! Will be back very soon 😋
The Subcontinent offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01902 427100.
The Subcontinent is rated 5 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.