The Tavern Bar & Restaurant
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
The tavern never disappoints. The food is always wonderful as is the welcome received each and every time.
Always a great meal
Good service and food
lovely food, friendly staff, nice atmosphere, good social distancing.
The food was amazing as always. The service of staff was good, they were very friendly and approachable. The ambience of the Tavern is always relaxed which we like.
Really warm and safe welcome. Appropriately prepared for dining in covid-times. The food is simply outstanding. We had the local mussels and beef special. I only wish we had space for dessert! A reason to return to this part of the west of Ireland.
Highly recommended, my first time to visit and I was very happy from frist greeting to table service and food was fab , looking forward to next visit
Really lovely spot after Croagh Patrick with amazing seafood chowder!
Always great food and atmosphere at The Tavern, never disappoints!
The Tavern Bar & Restaurant offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (098) 64060.
The Tavern Bar & Restaurant is rated 4.8 stars by 8 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.