The West Town Inn
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
We ate here twice, the first time it was a very busy Sunday lunch but the service was overall good. There was a couple of mistakes with our order but nothing that wasn’t sorted or bothered us. The second time it was very quiet, the service was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed our food.
Pleasant garden, good food and staffed by nice people. We will definitely be back.
Two of us had lunch an a couple of drinks. The organisation was great and the service was impeccable.
Will definitely be going back.
Excellent food for the price! Lovely staff, park on the back for the kids, cannot complain about a thing, lovely to get out after a lockdown
Great food, great beer , fantastic service and a lovely quiet atmosphere
Great meal, garlic sauce to die for. Large portions and most importantly plenty of gravy!
Friendly staff. Covid safe.
The West Town Inn offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 023 9246 1938.
The West Town Inn is rated 4.8 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.